Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Creating. Beautifying. Loving. (and Organizing!)

We interrupt this regularly scheduled series to bring you this Public Service Announcement!

As you may have noticed, my blog got a whole new makeover this week, thanks to my aMAZing blog designer (who also happens to be my sister, Sharon!) Today, we've done a bit more tweaking! 

(pause to allow you to scrutinize the entire page to see what you think is different...) 

As you may have noticed, the "Project Gallery" page has been replaced by three categories : "Creating," "Beautifying," and "Loving." (which also happens to be my blog tagline!) All my blog posts are now categorized under these three labels:


  • "Creating" = crafts and tutorials. 
  • "Beautifying" = general decor posts and inspiration. 
  • "Loving" = family, and marriage! :) 


Even better, the handy links to each category are right at the top of the page, for your perusing pleasure!

So go ahead, check 'em out! What are you waiting for? ;)

P.S. I've also added a "my home" page, which will feature my home tour as it is published. Stay tuned...

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming. Thank you. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments! Please take a second and leave me one... it'll make my day!