Monday, October 28, 2013

{31 Days of Coastal Style} "The Lilypad Cottage" Home Tour

Kelly at "The Lilypad Cottage" is a mom with amazing style and an absolutely gorgeous lake cottage home-- as in, it's really on a lake, and it's also their full-time home! Her beautifully decorated house, which she and her husband built themselves, just goes to prove that you don't need an expensive interior designer or pricey furnishings to have comfy, beautiful coastal style!

I'll just sit back and let her beautiful pictures do the talking:

Planked Entry way and fun decor ideas
www.thelilypadcottage.com home tour
Family room - thelilypadcottage house tour
fireplace - www.thelilypadcottage.com



Dining area - www.thelilypadcottage.com
How to upholster a bed - www.thelilypadcottage.com
master bath www.thelilypadcottage.com
Big Girl Bedroom
Nautical Big Boy Room
The Lily Pad Cottage backyard

Can you believe all that gorgeousness exists in one home? You absolutely must go right over to The Lilypad Cottage and see more for yourself (and tell Kelly "hi" for me!)

Which part is your favorite? I'm torn between that breathtaking white kitchen, and the alphabet wall in the playroom! (I'm a sucker for typography, what can I say?) Although that view from the master bath is to die for, as well... honestly, it all takes my breath away!


Parties I link to:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:

2 comments :

  1. Hi there, This is a car company, this all-new battery electric structure provides a solid foundation for enhanced driving performance, ride comfort and stability for the road ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information providedis really great and would lie to share it with others. Must also visit Outdoor Bamboo Blinds Dubai

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments! Please take a second and leave me one... it'll make my day!