It's another chilly, damp day here today. (I guess that's what I should expect in the middle of October in the U.P.!) I had a fabulous day in church this morning, but I'm thinking it probably wasn't a good idea to wear short-sleeves on a day like today :/ So I'm going to throw a sweater on, and warm up just imagining being at this sunny island beach!
|Source: Four Seasons Resorts|
Don't these chairs look so comfy? I could sit here all day, reading a book and/or dozing in the warm Thailand sun! I'm sure an actual stay here would be way out of my price range, though... Good thing that daydreams are always free! :)
Have a great weekend!!!
P.S.P.S. Check out the rest of the "31-Dayers" over at The Nester's blog!
- Craft-O-Maniac: Craft-O-Maniac Mondays
- Flour Me With Love: Mix-It-Up Monday
- This Gal Cooks (formerly Jam's Corner): Marvelous Mondays Link Party
- Uncommon Designs: Monday Funday
- Adventures Of a DIY Mom: Terrific Tuesdays
- Coastal Charm: Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
- Elizabeth & Co.: Be Inspired Link Party
- Kathe With An E: You're Gonna Love It Tuesday
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Tuesday's Treasures
- The Winthrop Chronicles: Share It Link Party
- Live, Laugh, Rowe: Live Laugh Linky Thursday
- My Repurposed Life: Catch As Catch Can
- The Shabby Creek Cottage: Transformation Thursday