Sunday, October 13, 2013

{31 Days of Coastal Style} Weekend Daydreaming: A Sunny Island Beach

It's another chilly, damp day here today. (I guess that's what I should expect in the middle of October in the U.P.!) I had a fabulous day in church this morning, but I'm thinking it probably wasn't a good idea to wear short-sleeves on a day like today :/ So I'm going to throw a sweater on, and warm up just imagining being at this sunny island beach!

Dreamlike...
Source: Four Seasons Resorts
Don't these chairs look so comfy? I could sit here all day, reading a book and/or dozing in the warm Thailand sun! I'm sure an actual stay here would be way out of my price range, though... Good thing that daydreams are always free! :)

Have a great weekend!!!



P.S.P.S. Check out the rest of the "31-Dayers" over at The Nester's blog!

Parties I link to:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:

1 comment :

  1. "Good thing that daydreams are always free! :)" LOVE ;) I'm always taking trips in my mind...haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments! Please take a second and leave me one... it'll make my day!