Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{31 Days of Coastal Style} "Casual Elegant" Coastal Home Tour (Bridget of DIY Playbook)

Okay, first things first-- don't you LOVE the new blog design?!? I do! A million thanks to my aMAzing sis, Sharon (who is currently working on launching her own blog and website design business-- I'll let you know as soon as she "opens for business"!)

Second, doesn't it seem when you have something REALLLLLY important to do, everything that could possibly go wrong, does? Well, that happened to me today-- errand day took twice as long as it normally does, and my camera battery died right when I went to take the last few pictures for today's home tour! And when I decided to take pics with my phone instead, my SD card got corrupted! And then my computer liquified into a puddle of purple goo.... oh, wait, not that last part (though my computer does seem to be running as slowly as a puddle of goo). :) But sadly, I'm going to have to hold off on posting my home tour till I can retake some of the pictures (hopefully tomorrow!)

Instead, I have another, absolutely GORGEOUS, home tour to share with you! The moment I spied Bridget from DIY Playbook's "casual elegant" coastal-style home I was smitten!



Doesn't it take your breath away? I think she strikes the perfect balance between laid-back and sophisticated! To see more of Bridget's beautiful coastal home, check out the feature here, including a full gallery of 256 awe-inspiring pictures! And don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 3 of 31 Days of Coastal Style!!! (Which hopefully will include my own home tour!) :)

Did you miss any of the other 31 Days of Coastal Style posts? Check the list out here!
What do you think of Bridget's"casual elegant" version of coastal style? Do you prefer things more formal? Or more rustic?











P.S. Check out the rest of the "31-Dayers" over at The Nester's blog!
Parties I link to:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments! Please take a second and leave me one... it'll make my day!