Saturday, October 12, 2013

{31 Days of Coastal Style} Beach Wedding Inspiration!

Hello all! This afternoon my wonderful pastor hubby is officiating the wedding of a sweet couple in our church! So with nuptials on the brain, I thought I'd pop in and leave you with some lovely beach wedding inspiration!


Boho Beach Wedding Inspiration
Pinned here
beach wedding
Pinned here
Beach Wedding Keywords: #beachweddings #beachweddingaisledecor  #inspirationandideasforbeachweddingplanning #jevel #jevelweddingplanning Follow Us: www.jevelweddingplanning.com www.pinterest.com/jevelwedding/ www.facebook.com/jevelweddingplanning/ https://plus.google.com/u/0/105109573846210973606/ www.twitter.com/jevelwedding/
Pinned here
The only thing more romantic than a beach wedding? A beach wedding at sunset!
Sunset Beach Wedding
Pinned here

Beach wedding
Pinned here
#bride & groom at beach wedding... Wedding ideas for brides, grooms, parents & planners ... https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-gold-wedding-planner/id498112599?ls=1=8 … plus how to organise an entire wedding ♥ The Gold Wedding Planner iPhone App ♥
Pinned here
It's a rainy day here today, so I'm enjoying imagining myself at one of these gorgeous sunny beaches! ;)

What's on your agenda this weekend? Does your schedule include any weddings? Or maybe trips to the beach?




P.S.P.S. Check out the rest of the "31-Dayers" over at The Nester's blog!

Parties I link to:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:

3 comments :

I love love LOVE comments! Please take a second and leave me one... it'll make my day!