(Disclaimer: I wear skirts all the time, as a matter of personal preference, so the outfits you see here will reflect that-- but the fashion concept is the same, no matter what you wear!) ;)
Thick or thin, and no matter what color, stripes are a perfect way to bring a touch of "nautical" preppy-ness (is that a word?) to any outfit! And they're not just for casual wear anymore...
Navy and white are a classic coastal pairing, not only in decor, but in fashion as well! But navy seems to be having its heyday now, even more than ever...
3) Textural accessories
Rope-- or knotted-- belts, braided bracelet, or textured leather provide the subtle finishing touch to your coastal getup.
|Did you miss any of the other 31 Days of Coastal Style posts? Check the list out here!|
- Craft-O-Maniac: Craft-O-Maniac Mondays
- Flour Me With Love: Mix-It-Up Monday
- This Gal Cooks (formerly Jam's Corner): Marvelous Mondays Link Party
- Uncommon Designs: Monday Funday
- Adventures Of a DIY Mom: Terrific Tuesdays
- Coastal Charm: Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
- Elizabeth & Co.: Be Inspired Link Party
- Kathe With An E: You're Gonna Love It Tuesday
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Tuesday's Treasures
- The Winthrop Chronicles: Share It Link Party
- Live, Laugh, Rowe: Live Laugh Linky Thursday
- My Repurposed Life: Catch As Catch Can
- The Shabby Creek Cottage: Transformation Thursday