Saturday, October 19, 2013

{31 Days of Coastal Style} Weekend Daydreaming: Two of My Favorite Things

I know I usually post my "weekend daydreams" on Sunday, but we just got home from our weeklong conference, and I've been busy digging out from a week's (plus) worth of laundry and housework! :-/ Plus we've got guests coming for lunch after church tomorrow, so I doubt I'll have much time to post then! So here's where I'm imagining myself today! :)

Two of my favorite things-- books and the ocean
Pinned here
Fall is showing its "wintry" side here (30's and rainy-- even possible snow tomorrow!), which means daydreaming about curling up in a cozy sunroom with two of my favorite things: books, and the ocean!

Beach Decor  Customized Colors  Keep Calm And by CarovaBeachCrafts, $26.00
Source
Ahhhhhhh... don't you feel warmer already? ;)

Where would you want to spend a chilly fall day?




Parties I link to:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love love LOVE comments! Please take a second and leave me one... it'll make my day!