Thursday, October 17, 2013

{31 Days of Coastal Style} Coastal Colors: Beachy Neutrals

Hello again! Posting from my smart phone today, so we'll see how this goes :)

When I think of "coastal style", I usually think of beachy colors like navy, blues, greens, or coral. But did you know that you have a sophisticated coastal space without any color at all? (Well, almost...) Tans, creams, browns, whites, and grays all bring to mind the colors of nautical rope, driftwood, and sand. (And don't forget to bring in plenty of texture with wood, rope, metal, and natural materials) Here are a few of my favorite examples of neutral coastal spaces:


So what do you think? Do you love neutral colors, or do you prefer the brighter side of coastal?



Parties I link to:
Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:

1 comment :

  1. I love the grey walls in the room with the oars in the corner and the are the hydrangeas on the chest. Could you share the paint color?

    ReplyDelete

I love love LOVE comments! Please take a second and leave me one... it'll make my day!