You may have noticed that I went through and truncated each of my posts (i.e. made Blogger display only the first paragraph or two of each post on my blog home page), so that now you have to click "Read More" in order to read a whole post. The question is, is this a good change, or a bad one?
When I first started seeing blogs with truncated posts, it bugged me to have to clickto read a post (a whole extra finger movement... sheesh!) Now, however, I appreciate not having to scroll down/back through dozens of posts to find the one I'm looking for.
But what do YOU think? Yea, or nay? If you can see multiple posts at a glance, are you MORE or LESS likely to click and read an entire post? Thanks in advance for the input!
Parties I link to:Sunday:
- Adventures Of a DIY Mom: Terrific Tuesdays
- Coastal Charm: Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
- Elizabeth & Co.: Be Inspired Link Party
- Mercy Ink Blog: All Things Heart & Home Link-up
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Tuesday's Treasures
- Uncommon: Uncommonly Yours Link Party
- The Winthrop Chronicles: Share It Link Party
- Embracing Change: Creative Inspirations Link Party
- Hooking Up w/ House of Hepworths
- Vintage Gwen: Show & Share
- My Repurposed Life: Catch As Catch Can
- The Shabby Creek Cottage: Transformation Thursday
- Two Yellow Birds Decor: Thursday's Temptation
- A Heart 4 Home: Finished Friday
- Chic on a Shoestring Decorating: Flaunt It Friday
- Decorating Insanity: Furniture Friday
- Five Days, Five Ways: Feature Friday Free-for-All
- Miss Mustard Seed: Furniture Feature Friday
- Two Sasters: TGIF Party